Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day Out

Hi peeps, my cam just officially died so there will be no more photos till i get a new cam! Any recommendations??
Meanwhile, WY will blog! but she is currently holidaying in Taiwan.... so stay tuned for her exciting post about Taiwan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day out to Bugis! To destress after 3 projects...........
We ate at Hong Guo its at Bugis basement..... much raved about by Xiu Ting...


This is the cute menu, please turn ur screen...



My really really mediocre noodles that I didn't like...


Xiu Ting's Mala hotpot thing that was quite good but I don't take spicy food

Xue Ting's fried rice that is very nice! (It rhymes)



After that went to join in the Koi Bubble Tea craze.... Spot the sad face that was how I felt like when I saw the queue


Finally ordered... Our queue number!!

11 more ppl to go!! (My cam is on the verge of dying as u can see)

Yay!! Finally!! But it was diluted so sad.... quality dropped

Shopping at Bugis which I bought many chio stuff but can't take pic cos my cam spoilt when I reach home so sad.

I wanted to show u all my $5 shoes I bought at ehub and my light denim jacket and my Usamimis!!!!

Lastly, dessert after all the shopping....

Shiok!


No comments:

Post a Comment