Monday, August 2, 2010

Projects all day long


What we need to keep us through all the projects..............


"Toasting" some fried food in this awesome pot. The first time I have seen it!
It uses some sort of pressure + hot air? Looks like a UFO right

The Chicken Chunks are goooooood..........


We were hungry and project not completed plus lazy to go out so pizza delivery!!!
I want to rave about this.....
The BEST pizza delivery I have tried so far!!!
Its $23 for 2. Enough to even feed 4 ppl lor. Super Full
Ordered 1 seafood 1 chicken
There is a choice of thin or thick crust. My personal fav is the thin crust as its not so filling. But the thick crust also not very thick! I like!
Juicy seafood and succulent chicken! YUMS


More Projects...... another day........ Guess what are we drinking?

Everyone is busy with projects....

Just sick of doing all the disgusting projects.... save us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment