Monday, September 6, 2010

Be A Cleo star~~~

The weekend was spent looking pretty!
Headed to Bugis Junction for my free make over together with the girls.

The artist busy dolling up my friend, Miss Hong.


Her sister, another Miss Hong.
She is so brave she went for the audition for Cleo star!

And finally our print outs! Looking fab and all ready to take pictures.



Acting cute in front of the crowd.
Manage to not pay a single cent (the other girls paid $30) and got myself a make over, a goodie bag worth $80 and express manicure (Sally Hansen) on the spot.


Sisters forever~~~


With their photos on hand, gleaming away......

After i saw this i realise i got such volumnised hair.....


Her attempt in using my perfect camera....


Lastly, Me and myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment