Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good friends good food


Happy outing day with Loves......
We decided to take a break from stressful school and work
Went Bugis for Shopping! Didnt take any pics though as we are busy shopping...
And we realised we wore matching striped dress lol..



Then, decided to rest our tired legs and have din din at Shaw Towers, its at a Thai food place called Ah Loy Thai. Very delicious food! and affordable prices too! We ordered like 6 dishes!!!

Let me recall... we ordered Tom yum soup, Pandan leave chicken, Spicy crispy fish, Sambal Kangkong, Butter squid(Most awesomest I have ever tasted) and Phad Thai. Wanted to order green curry but it was sold out... sad. And it was only 7+pm??

Den went for delicious homemade ice cream at Tom's Palette opposite.
Ice cream after eating spicy and sour thai food is DA BOMB! hehe.

Check out the food review on http://simplelovesimplefood.blogspot.com



Camwhoring while waiting for foooooood....... So hungry... queued for 40 mins and waited for food for another 40 mins... Thats how good the business is. And its on a Thursday nite!



Check out my green eyes! teehee. Stupid eyelash on my right eye is wonky -_-



The End product..... Shiok max! Lolz


Moving on to ice cream~~~ Thats wanyu trying to dig my eye out with the ice cream spoon -_- and me being very pei he



I CAN HAS EVERYBODI'S ICE KLIM!!! *NOMS*

This is The Slutty look

Me and Yu Fan~~~~

This is a really nice pic! But my eyes are o_O FML


Ok the end. Back to projects nao







No comments:

Post a Comment