Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Bar

Was out with friends for chill out at night. Even though waking up at 6 everyday is killing me, for the sake of Mr Koh, who only has less than 1 week to suffering i stayed up late late late......
Had dinner in town and travelled to boat quey for some drinks. Recommended by some friend that this is the decent kind plus got KTV to sing. So not bad after all.

Drinks was OK. We had San Miguel. Taste slightly stronger than Heinekken. I don't like beer actually, perhaps stella is a better choice.
Anyway. People who want to win some money please play some games with me because i lose in every single game. Like super sway......


Was bored because the songs take so long to be my turn..... Only sang 1 song for that night.


My other drinks kaki, one red like lobster, the other blur like sotong.


Finally, good luck Mr Koh......


78 Circular Road Singapore
Cheers.....



No comments:

Post a Comment