Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Saturday Day Out

Saturday Day Out

Last weekend before the sch starts!


So Miss YY went on a happy day out~~

A little camwhoring....



My gangster skull tee with bling blings that read "I love drugs"
Bought it for $10 at T3 pushcart! so worth it. It comes with a purple bow pinned on the tee I decided to pin it on my hair!






I just tied a loose ponytail knot and clip the hair bow. SUPER LOVE IT!!
I have an obsession with leopard prints hehe


We went to 15 Minutes at LaSalle for lunch. Highly recommended.
Its a very nice place, calm and relax ambience.




Didn't manage to take pics of the food totally forgot about it.......
But here's the receipt! The duck meat on the pizza is abit dry this time round.....





Our matching pink tees. =D





Dinner was with D and friends at Kichi-Kichi at City Square near Little India.
Its like a new concept of conveyor belt steamboat.



YA RIGHT. Change soup flavour have to pay extra lor.

Verdict: Fail
The portions are really little, like 2 fishballs in a plate, prawn comes in 3's and u have to wait till infinity for the next plate of food you want.

Even simple food like EGGS/QUAIL EGGS/GYOZA/TANG HOON is considered rare items that appear once in a blue moon. They purposely put yucky bittergourd with a piece of gyoza so you have no choice but to eat both!! Cheat one.

Service was reeeeaaallly slow and bad. I think they are understaffed. They kept forgetting our orders.

I ordered their "Signature" mushroom soup base while Dennis ordered prawn soup base and both tasted almost exactly the same- tasteless

It was indeed a very slow eating process and not enjoyable at all. There was surprisingly a lot of people queuing outside, I think its the novelty of the conveyor belt that attracted them.

Pls do not even try it. Not cheap either. About $30 per pax. You can eat much better steamboat at Bugis.

-End of Saturday-

Below are jus random pics.....

My new bike!! Chio anot?
Jk.....
Its the most gorgeous bike I have ever seen.


New sports shoes. I will go jogging I will go jogging I will go jogging




New Shorts! 2 for $30 at Cotton On. I totally love the light denim one =)
My new pink mp3 and headphones! Birthday gifts...




Lastly......... Leopard prints Hp strap!! I love it to the core!!
I like my phone to be as kua zhang as possible. Its more of an accessory than a phone.
PS* The tortoise was from the Sweetland Machine... CUTE BOH??
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment