Friday, June 18, 2010

Cheap loots for the day....

Was working at parkway area for the past week so my only shopping area will be the parkway parade.

As boring as it sounds i manage to chance upon some loots that is mysteriously cheap. We are all not unfamiliar with the brand O2.

A few years ago, they made their way from Korea to Singapore and even invited Tank (malaysian singer) to endorse.

In conjuction with the GSS and for I don't know what reason, they are having a super sale. These are the items i bought and most probably going back for some more.


2 bottles of nail varnish. One is rasberry pink, the other in a peachy tone.

90 cents each. Yes. There were other colours selling at $1.90 too!


Next, a puffy blusher. $3.90

I like the soft marshmellow applicator that is attached to the dispensor so that you won't have to dig your make up bag for the brush.

The tone is a hot blossom because of my fair skin tone. I need loads of blusher to make them look sun-kissed.....






I was quite skeptical but I made sure I checked the expiry date before buying. 2012. Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment